Reasons to Attend the NSCAA Convention
WHO will be at Convention?
- The NSCAA Convention is billed "The World's Largest Gathering of Soccer Coaches and Administrators" bringing in more than 11,000 attendees throughout a five day period.
- There are 200+ Presenters that present in field demonstrations and lecture sessions.
- There are 350+ companies that exhibit in the Exhibit Hall
WHAT is at Convention?
- There are over 250 Lecture and Field Sessions.
- There are 10 Diplomas and Certificates, four (4) levels of sessions, and nine (9) different types of sessions offered at the Convention.
- Meal Functions and Social Events
- NOW HIRING - a new 3-in-1 event available to ALL Convention Attendees in search of jobs within the Coaching and Soccer Industry
WHEN is Convention?
- Convention is Wednesday, January 11th - Sunday, January 15th, 2017
WHERE is Convention?
- Convention is at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, CA.
- The closest and easiest airport to fly into is About page to view rates and to register for the 2017 NSCAA Convention.
**For additional information about the Convention visit the FAQ page.
Tips to Plan Your Convention Budget
- Register online before midnight PST on December 13, 2016 to save $100!
- Six or more of you and your colleagues planning on attending Convention? Find out more about what group rates are available.
- Visit the Housing/Transportation page to find more information on the best hotel rates and transportation discounts and rates.
- Find a roommate to cut hotel expenses by looking for others' posts on social media using #NSCAAla or join the Meal Functions, purchase your tickets while you register, as prices will go up on-site.
- NSCAA diplomas and college credits offered during Convention sessions may make your registration eligible for professional development reimbursement from your school/district. Check with your administration to find out!
- Check out some online sites that offer discounts at local establishments. For example, Time and Date to find more information on the weather, current time, time difference, information on how to make a call from your country to the United States, and overall, obtain a better understanding of other important geological features of Los Angeles or other United States Cities.
- Along with this information, remember to prepare ahead for the possibility of jet lag.
- Please visit the Discover LA: How to Explore to find more information on different transportation methods that will transport around the Los Angeles area, to and from your hotel, and to other cities around the United States.
- These transportation methods include but are not limited to: Amtrak, bus and limousine services, trolley tours, water taxis, airport (domestic or international), shuttle services, cab services, and Uber.
- Uber is strongly recommended for short distance transportation around major cities in the United States.
- You must download the Uber app on your phone and enter in your credit card information.
- The total cost of the ride will then be charged to that credit card after your ride is completed.
- Please visit the Transportation page for discounts and rates on ground transportation.
Planning to do Additional Traveling in the United States?
- If the next city you are traveling to in the United States requires booking a flight,Expedia is a great website to use to find the most affordable flight and/or hotel options.
- Groupon is also a valuable website to use in order to find cheap hotel deals and other great deals based upon your desired destination.
- Please visit