To register for the Walt Chyzowych 4-A-Side Tournament presented by SAY Soccer please click the "Register Now!" button below.
*Attendees may register a team of a minimum of four (4) people. If you do not have a team, you may register as an "individual player" and will be added to the wait list. Please note that there is a possibility that you will not be added to a team which means you will not be guaranteed a spot to play. (Individual players do not have to pay to play in the tournament)
Date: Saturday, January 14, 2017
Time: 6:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Location: Kwik Goal Demo Fields 1 & 2
Requirements to Enter:
- Must be a registered attendee of the convention.
- Non-Refundable tournament entry fee of $40 per team (Checks made payable to the NSCAA).
- All participants must sign a waiver form to be eligible to play.
- Players may not register on more than one team.
- Minimum age of 18 years old.
- Teams must have a minimum of 4 players and a maximum of 6 players.
- 3 field players plus 1 goalkeeper on the field.
- Teams must have a minimum of 3 players on the field at any time.
- Once a team has registered the maximum number of players allowed (6), no onsite changes will be allowed.
- Teams may add players to their roster after the start of the tournament if spots are still available.
- No changes to team rosters will be allowed at the start of the playoffs.
- No offside.
- Kick in instead of throw in.
- Defenders must maintain a distance of 10 feet on all free kicks.
- All free kicks are indirect.
- Only the goal keeper is allowed in the goal box during goal kicks.
- Start of Play: From midfield at the start of the game. Goal kicks after a goal.
- Duration of Games: 12 minutes.
- Substitutions: On the fly.
- Cautions: Yellow card warning. Two yellow cards will result in a red card.
- Red card Expulsion (sendoff): Players sent off will have to serve a minimum of 1 game suspension.
Determination of Winners:
- In group play, there will be no overtime games. Standings in a group will be determined by game points as follows:
- 5 points for a win.
- 2 points for a tie.
- 0 points for a loss.
Should there be a tie in standings; the winner will be determined by:
- Head to head results.
- Goal differential.
- Number of goals scored (all goals are counted).
- Number of goals allowed (all goals are counted).
- Penalty Kicks.